International Wellness Publishing Inc. (IWPI) is one of Canada’s most innovative and fastest growing health promoting companies. We offer career opportunities ranging from wellness coaching to administrative positions. We seek talented, innovative and fun people who are passionate about health and making a difference in the lives of others.
Exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator Needed (Virtual Position)
We are currently looking for a part time Digital Marketing Coordinator who will play a critical role in IWPI’s team by creating engaging digital media and content, and managing IWPI’s social media accounts, blog posts, as well as providing advice, guidance, training and support of IWPI’s marketing strategy, initiatives and overall online presence.
This will begin as a part-time position (10 hours per week) and will grow into a full-time position based on performance and being a good fit for the company.
- Create and implement effective marketing strategies through social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Develop and initiate creative ways to attract more students.
- Boost web traffic and the engagement metrics of current and prospective students aligned with the marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and uncover current trends
- Create engaging and original text, image and video content
- Design posts to peak and engage readers’ curiosity & create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor and improve SEO
- Stay up-to-date with respect to changes in all social media platforms, ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to their inquiries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Oversee social media accounts’ layouts
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Post secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Marketing, New media or relevant field
- Must provide excellent work references
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only those who qualify will be contacted for an interview.